Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
- Stamped and embossed Birgitta then colored it with copic and pearlecent watercolors
- Stamped butterflies and bycicle in a transparency using StazOn Blush Pnk and Butter Cream
- Created flower that Birgitta's holding. Technique used is quilling
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Got no mojo for sometime now but when i bought this cute Swiss Pixies stamp (Birgitta) at the SENZ Papercraft Expo, my mojo came back hihihi. It's also my first time using copic markers and I had a blast! (",)
Techniques and tools used:
- Stamped, embossed, colored and cut Birgitta
- Used cricut (Zooballoo cartridge) for the card
- Used cricut (Accent Essentials cartridge) for the "your invited" shape
- Used cuttlebug (Flower Embossing Folder) for the card
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Also, I wish to tell you that the challenge is open to everyone in all corners of the world and here's the RAK prize for the challenge.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
For my last challenge at Scrapbook Challenges and as Christmas is fast approaching, I challenge you to create a Christmas tree hanging décor. You can use any materials from scrap papers, to unused items at your home, to old xmas balls .. anything! I’m sure once you put your mind to doing it, the creative side of you will just flow. (“,) Drop by at Scrapbook Challenges and join the fun!
Here are a couple of examples. I used round Styrofoam, glitters, rhinestones and stickles.
Can’t wait to see what you do! Have fun! (“,)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Have you ever wanted to use MOVIE or TV series/shows as titles?
Well here is your chance to create a layout or altered project or cards using your favorite movie or TV shows. It doesn’t have to be a new movie. It can be the oldest movie you’ve known or you’re kid’s favorite cartoon show.
So join us now at Scrapbook Challenges and have fun! Can’t wait to see your creations! (“,)
Here’s my sample layout.
I used ‘FRIENDS’ as title.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Well, this is sooo easy! All you need to do is make a layout, a card, or an altered project using just one picture with one adult & one kid in it. In addition, include at least one altered chipboard using the same patterned paper. Easy right? (“,)
So, here’s what I have done for the challenge. I altered the chipboard ‘boys’ using the same Lime Rickey PP I used on the page.
Can’t wait to see your creations! Have fun! (“,)
Friday, October 2, 2009
Thanks again for playing along!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Scrapbook Challenges' has been in MySpace since 2007. It's a fun community of scrappers so if you're not a member yet, do join us as there are sketches and challenges that will boost your mojos. Not to mention, awesome prizes from well-know sponsors!
We have so many prizes in store for you in this blog hop so we encourage you to comment on all the DT's blogs, answer the questions and create a layout using the blog hop sketch.
Speaking of the blog hop sketch, here it is and the layout that I came up with!
5 Random Facts About Me.
1. I love life and want to explore all wonderful things that comes with it.
2. I love people, I love getting to know them and sharing what life has to offer us
3. I have faith that I can survive all the challenges that come my way
4. I want to go to places that I have never been to
5. I help the retail industry as often as I can (read as shopping) ;)
1. Anyone who leaves a comment on ALL the blogs will be eligible to win 2 fabolous prizes from Apron Strings Monthly Kits. Awesome, isn't it?
2. Everyone who creates an0 LO based on Pamela's blog hop sketch will be eligible to win this stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. Woohoo!
2. Name one of our newest DT members.
3. How long has Scrapbook Challenges on myspace been around?
4. Which Scrapbook Challenges DT member also designs for Scrap Within Reach?
5. Are you a member of Scrapbook Challenges on myspace?
4. If you become a follower of this blog, you will be eligible for a RAK prize.
The winners will be announced on Sept 28th!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
1 - use 1 picture
4 - use 4 buttons
3 - think of a 3 letter word TITLE... (This will be very hard *wink*)
And don’t use pattern paper...create your own.. be creative! (",)
Check out other challenges at Scrapbook Challenges
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Adhesive: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Double Sided Tape 6mmX16m (Paper Craft) Cardstock: Black (American Crafts) Cutter: Honey Bee – Yellow (EK Success), Cutter (Daiso) Glitter: Glitter Shapes Butterfly & Beads Ink: Versa Magic Gingerbread (Tsukineko), Versa Magic Onyx Black (Tsukineko) Others: Broad Pen Black Uni-ball (Signo), Broad Pen White Uni-ball (Signo), Metal Ruler, 12x12 Cutting Board (EK Success) Multi Button Assortment Kids (Beutron), Corner Puncher, Pink Lace (Spotlight), Pink Thread, Needle Pattern Paper: Double Sided Reagan’s Closet Main Floral – Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars), Double Sided Reagan’s Closet Pintstripe – Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars) Stamp: Paper Chic Clear Stamp by Cristina Re (Grant Archival) Sticker: Alphabet Stickers (Scenic Route), Designer Chipboard Letters by Cristina Re (Grant Archival)