Got this idea from one of the scrapbook shop here in christchurch. The lady is very nice to show me how she did their sample cupcake so i decided to make one by cutting it in half so i can attach it on my layout hihihi
So these are the materials I used.
Here's the procedure:
- For the cupcake, I covered the styro with mod podge, dipped it in glitters, and left it to dry. Then attached some colored beads after it dried out.
- For the candle, I cut a styro to serve as my candle and popped in the rounded needle making sure that there’s a tip left to stick it in the cupcake. Then applied mod podge and glitters.
- I cut the corrugated paper to serve as my cupcake paper.
- Then attached everything with glossy accents.
- Tada! A cute cupcake (“,)